Sunday, March 4, 2018

"Don't call it a comeback" - LL Cool J

To whomever this concerns,

This is a Blog for any reader to understand the process gone through to create this documentary excerpt as well as all my research and thoughts on this journey.

For my last project, I began my blogging by introducing myself. However, as my introduction has already been made, I'd rather explain the title of this blog and what it means to me.

I decided to call this blog "The Comeback" because of my experiences with my project for my AS level portfolio. My AS project was an utter disaster from start to finish, and there really is nothing to blame myself. I prioritized studying for other examinations and left every part of that project for the very last minute-and this lack of time management cost me heavily. 

So, as a result of my experiences with my last project, I have immediately decided to set up a calendar with due dates for myself to keep up with. NO EXCEPTIONS. I will be uploading this calendar as soon as I get all my due dates sorted out. Hopefully, I will be able to adhere to this calendar, which will in turn allow me to develop a much higher quality project than the last one I made. A project that I can feel proud to call my own.

Sincerely,
Joaquin Perez Nogueiras




No comments:

Post a Comment